Rob has a proven commitment to Ward 7 residents
- Opposes the Crystal Spring and Parkside Preserve developments and challenged the City when they failed to follow environmental and public transparency laws.
- Supports more public input in zoning matters.
- Will fight to make our community safer for pedestrian and bike traffic by expanding bike lanes, paths, and sidewalks.
- Committed to a living wage for City employees and contractors.
- Extensive experience in local government and a passion for grassroots democracy.
- Believes in open and responsive government and constituent services. Rob will use his community organizing experience to facilitate regular town hall meetings and maintain contact with Ward 7 residents through regular newsletters.
- Advocates for greater crime prevention throughout Annapolis and supports community policing initiatives.